Shorty the 85 Toyota Pickup

Friday, December 09, 2005


This is Shorty the 85 Toyota Pickup. From 1979-1985 Toyota made 4x4 pickups with solid front axles. In '85 the 22RE (EFI) engine was introduced, so basically an '85 is the best year to have!
This one is particularly nice because it has a rebuilt engine, and its an SR5. Power windows and doors (which don't work), moonroof, SR5 guages, and SR5 seats.

Piece of Junk!
I know, it looks like a piece of junk, but hey, its a great way to learn about cars and have some fun.

So I asked my dad and brother to go take a look at it, since it was in Mission Viejo, and I was in San Luis Obispo. They said it looks like a piece of junk, but it looks like fun.
So they bought it that night 8-30-05.
I got a few dark pictures of it, but never saw it in real life till Labor day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

New Page 1